The Leading Suicide Prevention Blanket for Inmates, Jails/Detention Centers and Patients
When it comes to the safety of your facility, you can’t afford to take any chances. Keep your facility and detainees safe and secure with the leading suicide watch blanket produced in North America.
Designed to be used in corrections facilities, hospitals, mental health facilities, and more, the SECUR™ Blanket is unparalleled in its ability to safely prevent suicide and self-harm while maintaining the modesty and dignity of the wearer and ensuring warmth and comfort.
Combining exceptional value with high-quality material and craftsmanship, the SECUR™ Blanket is the only anti-suicide blanket made exclusively in North America, making it the most superior yet cost-effective choice on the market for keeping inmates and patients safe. Plus, with a lifetime manufacture defect guarantee, you can trust in the SECUR™ Blanket to prevent any suicide attempts and maintain the safety and security of your facility.
Suicide Blanket Specs:
- 12 lock stitches per inch
- 3 Layers of polyester fabric
- Ballistic nylon center
- S pattern pick-proof lock stitch
- Fire retardant inherent polyester
- Tear resistant
- Manufactured in North America
- 58x78 inches
- Free shipping on orders over $199
How it Works
The SECUR™ Blanket offers full coverage and warmth without compromising safety, security, and overall effectiveness. It is expertly designed and crafted to prevent inmates or patients from using the fabric to create a weapon or hanging mechanism. With 3 layers of stiff quilted polyester fabric, this blanket cannot be rolled, twisted, ripped, or torn to create a noose.
Our high-quality fabric and craftsmanship also helps to prevent shredding, tearing, and deterioration over time. Furthermore, the SECUR™ Blanket was created in the color white as an additional safety measure, to ensure that blood is immediately visible, and action can be taken right away.
The SECUR™ Blanket can be used in any of the following facilities to aid in the prevention of suicide amongst detained individuals:
- Detention and correctional facilities
- Mental health hospitals
- Psychiatric institutions
- Behavioral health care facilities
- Substance abuse treatment centers
- Security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments
- Department of Defense facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Suicide prevention centers
- Other public safety institutions focused on rehabilitation and creating therapeutic environments