The Suicide Prevention Blanket from Argentino is designed especially for hospitals, prisons, mental health and behavioral care facilities, psychiatric institutions, and jails to help mitigate suicidal behaviors and prevent detained individuals on suicide watch from harming themselves and others.
Made from 5 layers of quilted Aramid Fabric with rounded corners, this sturdy anti-suicide blanket is impossible to roll or tear into a noose or weapon used for self-harm, helping to safely prevent suicide while maintaining modesty and ensuring the wearer remains warm and comfortable.
It is manufactured in Canada to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Argentino Brand
- Made in Canada
- Tear Resistant
- 58x78 Inches
- Patented layered quilted fabric
- 5 Layers of Quilted fabric with ballistic nylon middle layer to prevent tearing
- 100% FR Aramid Fabric
How it Works
The Suicide Prevention Blanket from Argentino has been designed and crafted to prevent inmates or patients from using the fabric to create a weapon or hanging mechanism, as this blanket cannot be rolled, twisted, ripped, or torn to create a noose. Designed with high-quality fabric and craftsmanship, the Suicide Prevention Blanket offers full coverage and warmth without compromising safety, security, and overall effectiveness.
The Argentino Suicide Prevention Blanket can be used in any of the following facilities to aid in the prevention of suicide and self-harm:
- Detention and correctional facilities
- Mental health hospitals
- Psychiatric institutions
- Behavioral health care facilities
- Substance abuse treatment centers
- Security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments
- Department of Defense facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Suicide prevention centers
- Other public safety institutions focused on rehabilitation and creating therapeutic environments