ModuForm offers a wide variety of mattresses and necessary box springs to meet your unique requirements.
Whether you need, innerspring, foam, nylon, vinyl or inverted seam we have the option that will best fit your purpose and your bed.
Our innerspring options are best for everyday use in high-traffic, non-secure bedrooms. Options include breathable nylon, water resistant vinyl, polyester quilted top and polyester pinstripe. Available in twin, twin XL, double and queen. Ask about inverted seam options.
When you require a more suitable solution for secure, intensive uses, the ModuMattress is your answer. Using a commercial grade flexible polyurethane foam, there are no springs, wires or metal parts. Ticking is available in Nylon, Polyurethane or Ripstop. The inverted and welded seams discourage bed bugs while being incredibly durable and easy to clean. With a variety of sizes, we also offer integrated pillows on one or two sides for added comfort.
ModuForm mattresses are safe, durable and comfortable. No matter your mattress need, ModuForm has the solution to meet the challenge.
- Ticking: Ripstop Puncture Resistant and Rip-Proof.
- Surface: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Easily Washed and Stain Resistant.
- Seams: Inverted RF Welded to Prevent Access by Bed Bugs, Other Insects, Fluids and Other Contaminants.
- Core: Combination of Commercial Quality Mattress Foam that is Reversible.
- Usability: Reversible Sleeping with Combination of 1.8 Density and 1.5 Density for Two Comfortable Surfaces.
- Meets the Following Standards TB117-2013, CFR 16 part1632 & 1633, BFD IX-11, TB-129, TB-603, TB-121 and NFPA-701 .